Monday, January 11, 2016

Quiz de Fantasy


Quiz time. I drew this pic and couldn't decide exactly what she was pondering over, so I thought I'd ask you...

1. What's she thinking?

a) Revenge, aka do him in because he did her in (and incidentally reunite them in death).
b) Curses, aka make his shoes constantly tie themselves together for the rest of his life.
c) Love spell, aka looove spell. It's just her soul on the line.
d) How to get back to earth to reclaim her very hot guy, and avoid the reincarnation problem.

2. What's her background?

a) High school student
b) Dead girl
c) Witch-in-Training
d) Jealous lover

3. What's he about?

a) Vampire
b) Honor student AND hot
c) Temperamental (and temporary) foreign exchange student
d) Dating her sister

Reply in the comments and I may just have a short story to write for y'alls. :)

2 comments:

  1. I vote for a mom trying to figure out how to get her thirty-something (aka millennial) son to leave home and go somewhere to rescue a princess for himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why am I laughing? So. Hard? That is a very excellent story idea.

      Delete